GHPC 20220508.1 patch notes
GHPC has been updated to version 20220508.1! As always, you can find the public demo here. Patrons can find the full demo using the usual link, which will be shared again in the Patreon post for the update.
This minor update introduces the early variant of the M1 Abrams tank.
When the M1IP hit the scene in the mid-'80s with improved armor protection, it could not immediately replace the thousands of M1 tanks already deployed, and the slightly older Abrams remained in active service for several years. Fortunately for the Americans, the M1 still had sufficient armor to protect against outdated Soviet export ammunition (3BM15), which was the best the East German forces had on hand.
The early Abrams had some issues with mud buildup in its drive sprockets, and crews would often remove or cut down the rearmost side skirt panel to deal with this. In GHPC, the M1 will randomly have the rear skirt panel field-modified or deleted to reflect this situation.
Patreon supporters can put the M1 Abrams through its paces in multiple missions (see changelog) and the mission generator.
In addition to the new vehicle, we've implemented a handful of bug fixes and other improvements. Stay tuned for more GHPC updates soon!
- Added M1 tank
- Added M1 to missions:
Fog of War
- Added M1 to generated missions
- Updated T-72M1 model to re-add log and equipment
- Slightly improved effectiveness of all commander night vision goggles
- Corrected M60A3 TTS engine bulkhead armor based on better sources
- Removed old placeholder engine start sounds from all vehicles
- Fixed an issue where a platoon would drive back and restart its route when the leader was knocked out or immobilized
- Fixed texture issues on T-72M
- Fixed vehicle numbers not syncing for T-72M platoons
- Oldest ▾