GHPC has been updated to version 20220711! As always, you can find the public demo here. Patrons can find the full demo using the usual link, which will be shared again in the Patreon post for the update.
This update brings the quality-of-life changes from the Steam Next Fest demo into the main demo builds. It also introduces a new map (North Fields) with a set of new missions, as well as the usual array of minor upgrades and changes.
There are multiple large features nearing completion, but we felt that it was best to put out a small update while we work on polishing those for release. Keep an eye out for more updates soon!
- Added new map: Fulda Gap - North Fields
- Added three new instant action missions on North Fields
- Added two new dynamic music tracks for missions
- Added map markers to all instant action missions
- Added pop-up tip system to help new players with core gameplay features
- Added basic clouds system with various levels of cloud cover ranging from clear skies to fully overcast
- Added dynamic sunlight brightness based on cloud cover
- Added more requested IFV+ tier patron names to credits
- Increased default light exposure for sunny days
- Adjusted AI spotting times based on vehicle optics
- Improved Malyutka ATGM steering sensitivity
- Increased explosion fragment speed
- Improved rendering efficiency of some vehicle models
- Fixed AI being able to see through the short layer of grass on top of hills
- Fixed initial magnification level of in-game map so it zooms to fit and does not show black bars
- Fixed gray boxes appearing around alphanumeric decals on US tanks
- Fixed bug that would prevent reward from triggering when defeating [REDACTED]
- Fixed an issue with platoon formation at start of Jaunting Juggernauts
- Fixed camber on Ural front wheels