Both GHPC demos have been updated to version 20210301.1! As always, you can find the public demo here. Patrons can find the demo using the usual link, which will be shared again in the Patreon post for the update.
This patch is primarily a performance upgrade, with a few small features and fixes added in as well. Most players should notice a frame rate boost, especially in missions with a lot of tanks.
We are continuing to work on new vehicles and features that are not ready for release yet. Stay tuned for more! If you'd like to get an early look, we sometimes post teasers and discuss upcoming features on the GHPC Discord server.
- Fixed vehicle rendering issues that led to severe frame rate losses
- Added missing controls to on-screen list (to show or hide controls, press F1)
- Gave T-72M1 a larger proportion of APFSDS ammunition
- Buffed armor rating of some gunner's sights and coaxial machine guns
- Nerfed 3OF26 penetration
- Increased zoom of commander's "binoculars" view
- Fixed T-72M1 ammunition carousel side shields rotating with turret
- Fixed fire effects rotating with thrown turrets
- Fixed certain ground types in Point Alpha map not creating dust when driven over