GHPC has been updated to version 20210531! As always, you can find the public demo here. Patrons can find the full demo using the usual link, which will be shared again in the Patreon post for the update.
is a minor patch, mainly focused on bug fixes and optimizations. It also includes a new feature: faction selection for missions. You will be prompted to select red or blue team (or shown only one option) on the briefing screen. During the mission, your unit cycling (Tab or Ctrl+Tab for forward/backward direction) will be locked to vehicles on that team.
Due to significant efforts by the team to optimize the game in the last few weeks, this patch should have the highest performance yet. You can let us know how it affects your frame rates on the GHPC Discord server.
- Added faction locking to missions - players can only use units of the side chosen in the briefing screen
- Added faction-specific briefings to many missions
- Optimized several code routines - lag spikes from firing, especially early in missions, should be greatly reduced
- Optimized terrain rendering
- Optimized suspension
- Improved terrain color maps
- Updated credits
- Fixed an issue where third person aiming could get "stuck" and turn hesitantly or not at all
- Fixed an issue where traverse rate was frame rate dependent
- Fixed an issue where stabilizers would not fully function at mission start
- Removed track ruts due to performance issues